Navtej Kohli Banking Jobs Alert
With the aim of providing the best Job Alerts Navtej Kohli CDC always gives new updates of Banking Sector Job, even if a mega recruitment or few seats available to fill. Last week we bring you info about RBI Bhopal Recruitment 2015, today we are giving you Nainital Bank Clerks Recruitment information.
Apply Online for 30 Clerk Posts: Nainital Bank Limited has given a notification for recruitment of 30 Clerk vacancies. Eligible candidates may apply online from 15-10-2015 to 10-11-2015. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process, how to apply are given below…
Get the full details of Recruitment
Nainital Bank Vacancy Details:
Total No of Posts: 30
Name of the Post: Clerk
Age Limit: Candidates age should be between 18-27 years as on 30-09-2015. Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should possess Graduation/ Post Graduation with minimum 45% marks and knowledge of Computer Operation.
Selection Process: Candidates will be selected based on written test and interview.
Application Fee: Candidates have to pay Rs. 800/- (Rupees eight hundred only) (Non- Refundable) through NEFT at The Nainital Bank Limited, NTB Recruitment A/C Clerks-2015 by means of a Payment Challan available in the Bank’s website and pay the application fee in NEFT Account No. 0011000000000658, IFSC Code is NTBL0NAI001.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through website www.nainitalbank.co.in from 15-10-2015 to 10-11-2015.
Instructions for Apply Online:
1. Log on to the website www.nainitalbank.co.in.
2. Click on the Registration button in the top right corner of the page.
3. Fill your personal details in the page and click submit/next button.
4. In the next page fill all qualification details, professional details. Submit the data. A provisional registration number and password will be generated by the system and send you by a mail. So for that a valid Email address should be mentioned by the candidate.
5. Your Registration is completed.
6. After doing NEFT payment in the bank, go to Login page.
7. Enter registration id, password in the boxes, sent in the email.
8. Enter payment details done by you in the payment page. Click Next.
9. Upload your scanned photograph and signature. Ensure the Guidelines for scanning and Upload of Photograph & Signature.
10. After clicking submit registration process in complete and preview of all details will be shown. Save the page for further references.
Starting Date of Online Application: 15-10-2015.
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 10-11-2015.
For more details like educational qualification, selection process, how to apply and other information click on the link given below…